Tuesday 1 May 2012

Penguins Go Viral

Penguins make me very happy, and giggly, apparently. Travelling to Antarctica to witness them at home was an amazing experience. I took loads of video of these amazing creatures to keep the memories fresh in my mind. I also thought I would share some of them with my family and friends. I've managed to upload one video onto YouTube, as that's all I've found the time to post so far. Apparently, one was enough. My Penguin Fun in Antarctica video has gone viral, 36000 views this morning. Those views are bringing some attention. I've just signed a contract with a UK based management company to help me license my video and see it's potential out in the big bad world. It's beyond crazy to think people out there are loving the antics of these Gentoo penguins, possibly jumping for their lives, as much as I did at the time, and still do every time I watch the video. So, before you have to pay me to view this, click on the link below to witness the magic of Antarctica!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2GqVK_dvS80" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment